Wednesday 21 February 2018

Day 51/365: the anticipation is...

...agonising

Back to the office, but I took a different track today. I have two options for getting to work, depending on which bus I take. They go in opposite directions but I get to my target station with about ten minutes difference. So when this morning's bus driver didn't wait even though I reached the bus itself, even if not as far as the front door, I figured it was an opportunity to go in the other direction. 

And why not. The blossoms are blossoming on the other side of the road...


Bloomin' marvellous really

Why are we waaaiiitting?


...and like me, the pigeon had to wait a couple of trains before the right one came along. A slight disadvantage in taking this alternate route. But it was OK, today was just marking time before tomorrow...the anticipation is agonising. As I tweeted today, almost as agonising as the three month wait for my PhD reports to come though...what's tomorrow you ask? Just something I've been waiting for for three months. What is it you ask? ...

...tune in tomorrow. 

[Camera : iPhone 6s, 12.40pm, 1.19pm; 20 February 2018]