Tuesday 12 December 2017

Day 345, 11 Dec 2017: Missed the sparkles...

Day 345: ...but the work goes on

Monday morning, early class. Slightly less crowded than usual train (not sure why that was) and get to the office just in time to make the final preparations for class. To their credit, the students do a pretty good job at turning up at that hour. 

Talk today pf politicians and political parties and how to make this interesting for students...been thinking about it all night, on the train and into the morning...I'll let them form their own parties. 

Results next week. 

So I missed the morning sparkles on the port. I mean, they were there, it was a lovely (albeit cold) morning but just didn't get the lens pointed in the right direction at the right time.

But the new/old barque (actually, I don7t know if it is truly a 'barque' as such, but I like the word) is back in port...and it was just a day of topping and tailing as I looked outside. 

Tug working

Masts on high

Cranes on high

Wheel on high

And the yellow one


Nice day. 


[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.00pm-2.01pm, 2.34pm, 3.03pm; 11 December 2017]