Thursday 7 December 2017

Day 340, 6 Dec 2017: Chugging away...

Day 340: ...all the boaties 

A stunning winter's day today, no other way to describe the weather: clear blue skies, sun, oh and a forecast top of 10degrees, eventually, rising from 3degs. Blue sky compensates for a lot. 

Wednesdays are my 'research' days though during semester they tend to be the catch up on admin all the teaching has prevented days to be more precise. And then, for some reason, Wednesdays are the preferred days for meetings...no wins really. 

But back to the weather. The clear blue days and my prime position ten floors up afford me wonderful views which can take the grr out of admin tasks...

Yellow on blue

Crossing wakes

Rolling waves

A load

Skimming

Pushing through


All the little boats were chugging away today it seemed, each time I lifted my head above the pile of papers. All chugging away, all going about their business, just like me. I wonder if they too marvel at the blue skies and blue water days we have from time to time. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 1.53pm-1.58pm, 3.14pm, 3.48pm, 4.01pm;  7 December 2017]