Sunday 3 December 2017

Day 333, 29 Nov 2017: Three threes...

Day 333: ...almost there

There is something about three threes that I like. Not quite sure what it is but it reminds me of the brand of pickles Nan used to put on the corned beef sandwiches; it is apparently one of my numbers, according to a numerologist who shared these details some time ago. 


Three threes on a 365 day project means we are approaching the end of the road. Glad I've made to this point. 

With assessment and the like out of the way for now, time to turn to all the other things asked of one in the course of work; a couple of media commitments this week, supervising entrance exams next week...never seems to end. 

And interesting colours out there today, as I somehow managed to pass the time...

Moon peeking

Making waves

Greenish-yellow wheel


Insta challenge 1
I've also been challenged over on instagram to offer up seven b & w photos over a week, no comments...funnily enough, seven happens to be my 'other' number, according to that numerologist. Three and seven. Something, something creative, something, something dependable. Apparently. Not sure how to make that very interesting. 


[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 3.38pm-3.39pm; iPhone6s, b&w challenge, 2.33pm; 29 November 2017]