Wednesday 18 October 2017

Day 291, 18 0ct 2017: Keeping an eye on the prize...

Day 291: ...October one pic:one story 18

There is always something going on on the promenade below my office building. It is a popular area for photographs, filming, staged events, running, strolling, cycling...just about anything really. 

Today as I collated a database on all the women candidates in the current election (it is work, but not as you know it), I glanced up from time to time, just to keep an eye out...

And my eye caught these lads...

And ready, roll the cameras


Cycling while filming something looking a little staged on the promenade below my office building. 

Good luck to them, I'm sure they had a prize in mind at the end of the run. 

More than I'll get for compiling a database of women candidates. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 1.42pm; 18 October 2017]