Saturday 19 August 2017

Day 229, 17 Aug 2017: Might as well just succumb...

Day 229: ...the 'holiday' is just about done

I really enjoy my work, I'm fortunate in that way. I appreciate time away from the office too, like this last enforced week of lock-the-gates-stay-away-type of time. 

Actually, no. I'm really looking forward to getting back into the office tomorrow because this last week has been...well, annoying to say the least. I had several plans to do various things, variously research related and not but, as you will be aware dear reader, if you've this far with me this week, nothing, just nothing has really come to pass.

So, another day, all day (and into the night) doing just this sort of thing...

reading, editing

reading, thinking

reading, reviewing


Yep, reading and research of sorts, but reading and writing and research I had hoped would be ably assisted with library visits. 

I gave up. I just succumbed to the weather gods and shall resume normal programming tomorrow. 

[Camera : iPhone6s, 10.21pm-10.22pm; 17 August 2017]