Thursday 17 August 2017

Day 228, 16 Aug 2017: Thank you, we've had enough now...

Day 228: ...we'd appreciate some fine weather

The rain continued. I had less to do, more out of frustration than any idea that I might have completed a long list of tasks. But I more or less continued with whatever it is I've been more or less continuing with over the last few days.

It is getting some things done. I suppose. But it also means there is not as much getting done as I would like. But at least I have Friday to look forward to, when the gates are unlocked and I can get back to the office...

Starters

Natto

Wall of bottles

Closing out

Out into the rain, thanks Jin


Meanwhile, dinner out, up the road at one of our favourite little bars. Took the boring out of the day. 

[Camera : iPhone6s, 6.21pm-8.51pm; 16 August 2017]