Thursday 17 August 2017

Day 227, 15 Aug 2017: I don't mind a bit of rain...

Day 227: ...but this is getting a bit ridiculous

The rain isn't going anywhere fast. In fact, as the weather bureau explained this evening, there is a high pressure system sitting over the north of Japan, just sitting, which means those at the edge of it, those of us in Tokyo, are just soaking in it. 

I probably wouldn't have minded so much if I didn't have so much to do, or in other words, I don't do the sitting around in wet weather thing terribly well. One or two I can do, but not this many. Not all in a row, and not when we had an enforced week off work...to do all the things!

Anyway, I did a bit more reading, bit more...

Rain, over there

Over there

And over there


...watching the rain. I suppose that was kind of interesting in its own way. But enough.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 4.48pm-4.50pm; 15 August 2017]