Sunday 13 August 2017

Day 224, 12 Aug 2017: A day of randomness...

Day 224: ...doesn't hurt, occasionally

And such was today. With just a week or before I go back to Bris for a short break, there are things one must do. These things usually include finding small (or large) mementoes for friends and family. Today that meant a trip down the track to Ikebukuro to see if I could see what I wanted to see. 

I didn't, for the most part. But other things I did see...

Waiting, as I do, at the bus stop

I have no idea how this got in the camera...

Waiting for the bus, at the other end

Cycles


Luckily, there are other places to go to look for those things so tomorrow it is off to explore another district. Not sure where yet, but it will be somewhere down the railway track too.

[Camera : iPhone6S, 1.54pm, 4.03pm, 6.21pm; 12 August 2017]