Saturday 5 August 2017

Day 216, 4 Aug 2017: And now...

Day 216: ...we're done, for now

Excuse me while I let out a big sigh. Of relief. (Well, not quite as big as the one next week when the last grade is uploaded...) It is the end of a long semester finally, sixteen weeks straight, all done. 

Bring on that non-teaching time so I can do all that non-teaching work...

To be fair, I am heading home for a couple of weeks, although as these things go, it is two parts work, three parts holiday of sorts...except I'll also be doing a fair bit of reading and writing I suppose. 

Meanwhile, down on the ground and on the water...

A few drops of rain

exiting

excursion

Up the hill

Duck!

Afternoon light on the port


...life continued as it has for much of the past week. Now people are actually getting into the slide and having fun, I guess, for now. And the port continued on its way. 

What will the weekend (at work) bring?

[Camera : iPhone6s, 7.51am; Lumix TZ-85, 3.14pm-3.16pm, 5.33pm; 4 August 2017]