Thursday 22 June 2017

Day 173, 22 Jun 2017: All the colour...

Day 173: ...all the normalcy

There is something quite reassuring about the rhythms of the port. And though I might be asked why, I will fail to answer the question about what it is I like about these little yellow tugs. I don't know. Their colour? Their size? Their constant endeavour? Probably all of the above. They just work hard, and they don't expect to be noticed. The colour is a bit of a giveaway though. 

There was something a little bit different about the clouds today too. They painted a picture all their own over the course of the day...

Heading in

heading out

The clouds as  a painting

Watching over all 

The reds...


And then, what a finish! One of the most spectacular sunsets I've seen in Tokyo in quite a while. And I only saw it because I missed out on getting to the gym tonight because of a few extra classroom matters. 

I'm trying hard to make getting to the gym regularly the new normal, it will be quite reassuring to have these little habits to rely on.


[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 11.03am, 11.54am, 5.14pm, 7.23pm; 22 June 2017]