Friday 9 June 2017

Day 160, 9 Jun 2017: It's a long day...

Day 160: ...but it has its rewards

It is a long day, is Friday. From start to finish, a long day. It means an early start, that means a crowded train and that means, depending on a range of factors, I usually stand for 22 of the 23 stations I travel. That's about forty minutes. It kind of sets the mood for the day, and that is not necessarily a good thing. 

But once the last student had left and I completed the paperwork for the day and I returned from the gym (where today I opted for the massage chair over the treadmill, yes I can so I did), the moon rose above the clouds...

Through the branches

And the clouds

Over the fake French village

At a distance

Above the clouds


And although I didn't have the right camera with me, it is still just nice and a reality check on life to see the moon rise. It reminds us of the bigger things when standing on a train for forty minutes can shade your day. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 7.57pm-8.04pm; 9 June 2017]