Saturday 22 April 2017

Day 112, 22 Apr 2017: The parakeets are back...

Day 112: ...and here they are

After a couple of delayed postings here on the blog, here's a rather early one. I'm declaring the day done as far as pic of the day goes today. The parakeets are back...

...and this morning they were performing a high wire act.


A little bashful...

On the lookout

Found

Now let me tell you...

I see...

And then...

Oi

Psst, a secret

Over there?

Teehee...

Bwhahahaha

Laughin' ma head off now!

Oh stop it!


As I've noted earlier, these birds are descendants of abandoned pets which were popular in the 1960s. They remind me of the lorikeets at home, maybe a just little, well OK, not quite as colourful, but a change from the usual black and greys I see around the place. 

Off to work now, unlikely to beat these pics today.

But we'll see...

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 8.50am-8.54am; 22 April 2017]