Thursday 16 March 2017

Day 75, 16 Mar 2017: Brisbane : South Bank...

Day 75: ...that is all

If there is one place I look forward to getting back to each time I'm home in Brisbane, it would be South Bank. There is so much to do here and of course, one would never get bored taking pics along the way.

Today was one of those days with a mix of catch-up with friends, colleagues and city business. Perfect time. Perfect place. 

After lunch with fellow pixters Shelley and Susan,  I took a bit of a leisurely stroll along the river, across the bridge and into the city. Snapping as I went.

The wheel, of course, for comparative purposes

It is finished now

'Scenes of the city's development'



The sign



QPAC

The bridge

Boats! Just like 'portside', but different

Never far from view


And even though the walk was 'leisurely', it was hot. It reached a top temp of 33 deg apparently and a humidity point of around 130% I reckon by the time I walked back across the bridge for my afternoon catch-up with colleagues Anita and Sandra who are headed to my uni later this year for a guest lecturing stint. As I said to them, today's weather was good practice for July in Tokyo. It was just like that.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 12.36pm-12.56pm, 2.20pm; 16 March 2017]